Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Did you know???

So I was in Bath and Body Works the other day and was asking questions about different facial moisturizers. During the conversation with this lady I learned something new...IT'S HORRIBLE...Did you know that for every night you don't wash your face it's like not washing your face for a week. Basically aging your face a week. So think about that... Over one year of that inconsistency it's just about aging your face 7 years! I was not an every night face washer but you better believe I am now! Wash on Ladies, we will be looking FABULOUS as we age gracefully.

5 comments:

Amanda said...

As my mom has told me my entire life, "It's the only face you got, so take care of it!"

I guess what you are telling me is that once again my mom was right!

Thanks for sharing!

Nicole said...

Yikes! What about on days when you don't wear any make up?

Tarah said...

No way! I'm am washing my face right now! No joke either....thanks for the info:)

Adam & Rachel said...

Don't be mad! I totally missed you! I kept thinking you were going to call me while I was at my parents last week. I should have called you. I feel so dumb and then I left on Friday. It was a short kind of last minute trip anyways...so i guess we'll have to get together again. Sorry I haven't called. I keep putting it off becasue I have been busy, busy since I got back. I am babysitting right now and I am holding a sleeping baby and I know if I called she would wake up. Anyways...I will try to call you when things are less hecktic. ttyl

Amanda said...

Happy Valentine’s Day!!
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥


And, congrats on the big news!!